After Instagram Stories, this social media platform is rolling out a new feature: the photo album.
Over the years, photos and videos have only been limited to one post. The feature used to be exclusive to advertisers only. Now, users will be able to share up to 10 photos and videos in one go.
Here’s how it works:
- Users can select up to 10 photos or videos from their camera roll and post it as one.
- Just the same, these photos and videos can be edited on the Instagram platform.
- You can rearrange the order of appearance for each photo or video.
- You can tag people in each photo or video. However, the caption and location tag will remain singular, or applied to the whole album.
- Posts are square-only for now.
- An icon will appear on the top right corner of a post, indicating it’s an album.
Read more about the new feature on Instagram’s blog. What do you think? Will you love it or hate it?